Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Cheetos

Not long ago my daughter asked me "What are cheetos made out of?"
OK maybe it doesn't rate up there with "Where do babies come from?" but still, what are cheetos made from? I think I told her they were made of "starch, cheese, and carbs." The rest of the day I wondered "How do they make cheetos?"

It should surprise noone that I later found a bowl containing one battered cheese slice, one torn but recognizable queen of hearts carD, and some white gunk that had apparently been sprayed from the aerosol starch bottle from the laundry room. It was in the arms of one very frustrated little easy bake oven chef!

"Mommy these cheetos won't fit in my little pan!"

3 comments:

Matt Elliott said...

That's hilarious!!

The real mystery, though, is what GUMMY is made from.

SG said...

Sadly enough Matt, I have an inkling of what a Gummy is made of. Try letting an open half jar of Grape Jelly sit uncovered and undisturbed in the pantry for a weekend and you will know what I mean!

Clarissa said...

I love it! Sometimes they're just a little TOO smart.