Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Rhett!

My baby boy is five today, though he would argue that "baby" Boy title! I can't believe it. Tonight we will celebrate with a Cars birthday party at Burger King. I love Burger King birthday parties because all you have to do is show up with a cake and a checkbook and the kids LOVE it! We needed an easy birthday this year. Really.

Today Kolby starts back to Baylor. I had hoped to drop Baylor after Camp Success but I don't think she is read y for that yet. Kolby also starts back to ballet and tap today after a two year lull. Busy girl that Kolby!

Ella Kate is two months old today. That baby just melts my heart! We had a very rough night last night. She is congested and gets all choked up and gags on flem. It scares me so I'm taking her to the doctor today. Say a prayer that it's nothing. I hate for little babies to be sick!

Busy busy day today! AND IT RAINED LAST NIGHT!!!!!! It is actually cool today!!!! YEAH!!!!! I love it when it finally starts to cool off after a very long hot summer! Hopefully we are done with the triple digit weather.

Must run!

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Rhett! Thomas can't wait for his party tonight!

Mae said...

Happy Birthday Rhetteroo!!!

GO READ MY BLOG, Plllleeaaassseee!!

jettybetty said...

Happy bday Rhett!

Hope EK is okay?

I so hope that triple digit stuff is over for another year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rhett! From Jonathan and Jackson

Susie said...

Happy birthday, Rhett! : )

Kolby IS a busy girl, although I have no idea what Baylor is. ; )

I hope little Ella Kate feels better soon! It's so miserable when they don't feel well, and they're too little to take much, and you just have to watch them be pitiful. Wishing her well SOON! : )

Susan - said...

Come on, at least post some pictures!