Friday, September 01, 2006

Halloween

Yes it is September 1, but it is not too early to think about Halloween. Everyone knows this is my favorite time of the year because the weather, the colors, and THE COSTUMES!!! I just ordered our costumes from www.buycostumes.com and am so excited! The kids are going to be super heros this year...well sorta. Anyway, if any of you want to order from buycostumes leave me a comment or e-mail me and I will give you a code for free shipping. I can give it to up to ten people.

Ok must run... Happy Labor Day Weekend bloggies!

9 comments:

K said...

Me too, me too!

You are fantastic. Thanks a bundle.
kclist at excite dot com

Anonymous said...

The boys and I are going to look at this together this afternoon. Thanks!

I have to wonder about the perosn who would dress up their child as a toilet.

Susan (computer issues, don't ask)

Clarissa said...

me, too... clarissacox at hotmail dot com ...

elizabeth said...

Me too! I have been in Halloween mode today trying to figure everyone out!

Susie said...

I love Halloween too! It's my favorite holiday!

Hoots Musings said...

Is it too late?
I would love to get a costume for my granddaughter...
karendotkelleratsbcglobaldotnet

Mae said...

Is it too late, do you have any free shippings left? PlEaSe say you do!!! I found the cutest little ladybug costume for HAH ~ Lily's Kids was $50! Their's, only $18!!! :)

Arlene Kasselman said...

I've been a lurker on your blog for about a year, and am catching up on some reading today. If you still have any shipping codes left, can you email me one, thanks!
Arlene

arlene@gouldsplace.com

SG said...

Sorry I haven't responded! Blogger has stopped emailing me my comments so i never know when someone has commented. To the last three of you...I am looking for that code sheet and will e-mail you when I find it. It is good until October 13th I think!