Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm a bad blogger!

I could write a whole blog on why I haven't been blogging...But that would bore us both ( me and the other person who might check this blog) to tears. I can't believe I have only posted three times this month! Sorry friends!

Today Ella Kate is 8 weeks old! So hard to believe! For those wondering, NO, I still don't have this Mom of three thing mastered. We're all fine but there are no free hours, or even minutes in my day... And when I do make time for something, it's a baby or a child. Blogging just hasn't made the cut. BUT I miss you guys all so much and hope to at least read your blogs when I can't write my own.

Seems like the blog family is thinning out. First Clarissa left us, now Mereidith and Kelly have gone MIA! Do you find it harder to blog these days? I had a baby, so that's my excuse. Why do you think so many are quitting "the blog" or posting much less frequently... Hum .. Could we all be so busy?

Hope to post more soon. Just wanted to say we are still alive and kicking!

7 comments:

Jacinda said...

I'm glad things are going well. I'm sure eventually you will get the "mother of 3" thing mastered! I look forward to hearing about your PTA & other school activities this year.

Anonymous said...

Those of us that are still here miss you but we know what you're doing! You'll be back one day!

Jenni said...

Of course it would be harder to find time to blog! We all get busy and distracted from this random thing called blog-world from time to time.....don't worry about it! Just come back when you can....we miss you!

Beaner said...

When I blog, I get the feeling that I'm supposed to have all these NEW things to say, but my life seems to go in cycles where some of the same stuff repeats. That makes it harder to blog, I think. I'm looking forward to hearing more baby/kid stories!

Susan - said...

I am busy too,and you are right: blogging takes a backseat. I have also lost interest because it seems others have lost interest. Does that make sense?

Hope you are all well. Miss you!

Amy S. Grant said...

I have so been there! The little baby days are precious and all consuming on top of everything else going on. You remain in our thoughts in blogworld!

...and yes, Goodnight Moon most definitely counts! At this stage it counts more than any other book I can think of.

Susie said...

SG, but what you're doing with those babies is so much more important than blogging. But do come back from time to time and post some fun kid stories. You are in the best time of your life--enjoy it and hug those babies! : )