Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thanks for your prayers when I requested them!

I have come to the conclusion that some things just aren't safe to say unless you have a private blog. Truly, I'm too tired to go private so please understand if I just pull some posts after a day or two.
Also know I am OK. I was really worried about yesterday and having to talk in front of people, but God got me through it.
As fate would have it, I ended up in the news which is NOT AT ALL WHAT I WANTED. I much prefer to be in the background! I never saw the piece, but have been assured I didn't come across as some mad, emotional mother so I guess it's not all bad. I am hopeful, but won't be shocked if nothing changes. Still, I feel I had to try.
Can't wait to get away to FARM FEST this weekend! The weekend truly can not get here soon enough. Ever had one of those weeks?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Every week? I will never get anything done now that I have discovered Facebook...So much for having a clean house!

Susan - said...

See you this weekend!

Amy S. Grant said...

SG, I've been out of town and off-line for a week, so I missed being able to pray for you, and the post with your request.

I hope you are okay and enjoying some good times this weekend!