Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's up?

All three of you have probably noticed that I haven't been too good at keeping up with this blog lately. There is a reason for that. I've been immersed in a PTA project that quite frankly has taken more time and energy than I ever imagined. BUT it is coming together and I am so excited about it! If you are really interested you can visit my current project's blog at svegreenpanther on blogspot. (I'm not linking to it here but you can find it if you really want to! :)

Other than that, we are busy as usual... actually more than usual it seems! Is it too early for me to say I am ready for Spring Break, or Summer even? :) Not really. We are looking forward to Kolby turning 11 next month. We hope to get some things done outside and in the kitchen this Spring and I'm itching to travel. Not sure exactly where we will go but I am looking forward to a good road trip this Spring or Summer. Other than that, I don't have much to report.

See why I don't update more often? :)
Hope you are all enjoying 2009!

5 comments:

Nellie said...

It's hard to blog when you don't have a lot of time. Especially when Facebook is so quick and easy! But I do miss you blogs! Happy Sunday!

Mae said...

I KNOW, right? :) Have you at least checked out the funniness of the "year of the scarf"? It's gr8! Slow down, won't ya? I'm thinking of coming your way this summer... aren't you somewhere near Sea World? Give me tips on taking the babies,will ya? Happy MLK Day.

Leeser said...

Wow! You've put a lot of thought/planning/work into this thing! Great job! I'll forgive you for getting behind on the blog!

Amy S. Grant said...

That is a wonderful project for your school. Thanks for sharing the link. I love the grade-level boxes. Good luck!

Emily said...

FACEBOOK RULES!