Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random unrelated thoughts for a Wednesday

1. It is not nice to make fun of the President, no matter who he is. It just isn't.
(P.S. This is not directed at anyone I know, just at this wacko on the radio this morning who made me embarrassed to be a Republican for few minutes. He. Is. Our. President. Respect the office!)

2. I think I could spend $5000 in Sam's in one trip and not buy one single food item. (OK. Maybe a diet coke and a pretzel.)

3. Pink eye in blue eyes looks much worse than it does in brown eyes.

4. If school started at 10AM everyday kids and parents would like it better, but only if it still got out at 3:20pm.

5. Sometimes life is not fair, and it stinks, and it hurts... but you still have to be nice. You just do.

6. Ice covered trees are BEAUTIFUL in the sunlight.

7. My clutter tolerance has grown exponentially over the last year.

8. Potty training is not for the faint of heart.

9. I sorta liked my big 80's hair. Do people still get perms?

10. It is not fair to have to fight acne and wrinkles at the same time.

11. This was a bad week for the garage door opener to break.

12. Girl Scout cookies are an endangered species in my pantry.

13. Any day that starts with pancakes, eggs and bacon is going to be a good day.

14. God made two-years-olds so cute because He knew how hard they could be to deal with.

15. I miss my far away friends so much some days, but Face book helps.

16. THEY MAKE A HOT CHOCOLATE MAKER! and I think I want one.

17. The busier life gets, the harder it is to remember why I do what I do.

18. The Lord's prayer is always appropriate.

19. Those "green bags" don't work if you never take them out of the box and use them. UUUGGGG! More waisted spinach.

20. When faced with mountain of laundry and a dirty kitchen, I can type about nothing for ten minutes and really enjoy myself. :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have a hot chocolate maker and right now it is a permanent fixture on my counter tops!

Kelley said...

This list made me laugh. On a day when I needed it, thanks!