Monday, February 09, 2009

Please Pray For Laura Lee Myers!

Laura Lee Myers is a wife and mom to two girls who is currently in the ICU at Providence Hospital on a respirator fighting pneumonia caused by a strep bacteria. Her kidneys have also stopped functioning. She needs a miracle to live. This Mom from Teague Texas had the flu this week. She started feeling awful and experiencing great pain Saturday night. By Sunday morning (yesterday) she was in ICU on a respirator and the prognosis is not good. PLEASE, PLEASE Pray for her and her family!

Laura Lee is the wife of my cousin David's life long friend Brett Myers. David and Ashley asked me to post this on Facebook and on my blog. Your prayers are so needed and appreciated!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Praying! Keep us posted!

Shannon said...

I am still just so stunned. I can't imagine how you and her other friends and family feel. Prayers sent for her family this week and for the times to come. I'm so sorry for your loss, Stephanie.