Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Guess who is 5 months old today????

Our happy baby!
I can't believe she is 5 months old and yet I can't imagine life without this sweet girl! Our family has been so blessed by our baby EKG.

So I guess you may have noticed that in the last five months this has become a purely kid/baby picture blog. What is that saying about a picture being worth 1000 words??? Truly, I can't help it. I am just so enamored with the little people living here! God has blessed Rob and I far beyond what we ever dreamed.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Donna G said...

that is exactly as it should be.... love those children and record these precious memories.

jettybetty said...

Amening Sister Donna here--
love that smile--love it!

Anonymous said...

She's our little blog baby! We've all known and loved her for a long time. Thanks for sharing her with us!

mom23 said...

So cute! I love knowing that reading your blog will bring me adorable pictures and stories about your adorable kids!

SG said...

Thanks sweet blog friends!