Thursday, May 10, 2007

Clones?

Not a day goes by that someone doesn't comment on how much my kids look alike. People either think EKG looks just like Kolby or Rhett or that they all look just alike. So I thought I would see just how much you think they look alike. Below are pictures of my kids when they are all between 8 and 10 months old. Can you tell who is who? I did play with the pictures a bit to age some but I know bows and outfits will give it away. But look at those little baby faces! Who can guess who is who?




















8 comments:

jettybetty said...

I think I can tell Rhett because of what he's wearing--and some of Kolby and EKG because of current/past fashion. However, the bottom line--I've always thought your kiddos look a lot alike--and this just goes to further confirm it!

Susan - said...

OK, here is my guess:
1. Kolby (that was the toughest to me)
2. Rhett, no question
3. EK
4. Kolby
5. Rhett
6. Kolby
7. EK
8. Rhett
9. EK
10. Kobly
11. Rhett
12. EK
So am I right?

Mae said...

People need to get their eyes checked... obviously you have triplets who just arrived at different times in life! :) Kolby and EK really do look like baby clones and I think Rhett's baby pics look more distinct than the pics of him now. Sweet babies... how do they get so big so quickly?

Amy S. Grant said...

Those are all the same kid.

Susan - said...

I had th eboys guess. They could pick out Rhett, but got the girls confused.

Clarissa said...

Remember "Live with Regis and Kethie Lee?" I remember hearing her say one morning that she and Frank could only produce one child -- only difference was that Cody was a boy and Cassidy was a girl. She swore their pictures were identical. But girl -- I think you've got her beat.

Clarissa said...

Make that "KATHIE Lee." My spelling has been sloppy lately.

Susan - said...

Me again. I met someone this weekend who said to tell you hello. Read my blog to find out who it was.