Monday, July 09, 2007

For Thomas


Rhett and his friend Thomas both lost their first tooth in May. At the time I told Thomas I was going to take a picture of him with Rhett since they both just had their first visit from the tooth fairy. It took a month or so, but Thomas kept reminding me, and Sunday night I finally took that "I lost my first tooth" club picture. Rhett has lost an additional three teeth since then and two of his permanent teeth are almost in, but I think you can tell there is a gap in there.

Last night at VBS I told Thomas I downloaded the pictures and would e-mail them to his Mom. Thomas requested that I put them on my blog instead. So here you go Thomas! I don't think I could deny a request from that sweet face and those big baby blues!
These boys are growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Stephanie,
Thank you for sending us the pictures so much. Thank you for taking the pictures for us. I love Rhett. We are teeth buddies!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to say...

Love,
Thomas

MDM said...

They are so sweet! All in that kindergarten boat that I am trying not to think about lately!

Amy S. Grant said...

Hey, I know that face - he must be a blog celebrity. :)

Cute, cute boys!!