Monday, September 24, 2007

Halloween Preview

Rhett decided he wanted to be a cowboy this year and the girls went along. YES, I KNOW, THEY WILL NOT ALWAYS WANT TO DRESS ALIKE OR IN A THEME... but I will enjoy it as long as it lasts! And no, it really was their idea. I just ordered the costumes which were pretty cheap considering the boots, jean shirts and hats were already part of their wardrobes.

Now getting a good picture of all three of them dressed up may be next to impossible.

Especially with the littlest tooty boots in the mix!

But great pictures or not, it looks to be a rootin' tootin' Halloween! Di I ever mention how much I love this time of year? Thought so.

They may even wear these outfits again for Christmas pictures...We are from Texas after all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

meredith

Susan - said...

CUTE!
Yee-haw!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

When I saw the first picture, I was expecting the second one to have the baby dressed as a cow! She makes an awfully cute cowgirl though! The kids are just darling!

Amy S. Grant said...

I absolutely love those outfits and pictures! Guess we'd better start thinking about Halloween - crazy! Still seems like summer.

mom23 said...

I think I may be the last mom on the planet to get ready for halloween. I have SO MANY FRIENDS ready to go. For me, its a holiday that I just grit my teeth through and suffer through. Perhaps that's why I drag my feet on it?

SG said...

Ok I admit i really love the whole fall costume dress up deal but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Do you think I have to put a disclaimer explaining that there is nothing underworld or demonic about the brand of Halloween we do, or do you think people know that about me by now.

AND Tracy you should call me. I've almost got a costume shop going in our front closet! (nothing gruesome or scary) Seriously! Since all your girls are younger than Kolby, I bet I could outfit them all ...and you wouldn't have to give it another thought. Really, give me a call.