Friday, December 17, 2004

The Christmas CARD


Ok. So, I said I wasn't going to do Christmas Cards this year. But last night we got this priceless shot of our two angels and I couldn't resist. Here is our 2004 Christmas Card Picture... NOT! (I feel so 80's saying that) Though it was tempting to use this shot, I didn't want to hear the Grands rantings!
Actually, I scanned my real Christmas Card picture into the Digital Photo Center at Walmart and my cards were done in under an hour! WOW!!! And just $32 for 80 ...REALLY WOW!!! I think I will procrastinate every year! :)

4 comments:

Mae said...

Good for you!

Not to sound braggert, but I got 60 4x6 black and whites in an hour from a c.d. at Wally World and it was just $13. You should demand some $$ back.

SG said...

That is awsome Ms MAe but I got the cards with envelopes not the 4x6s! That Wally world machine is the best! E-mail me your address if you want get the belated final product>:)

Susan - said...

I knew you could (and would) get it done. Can't wait to see it.

rmacapobre said...

joyeux anniversaire!