Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Puppy!



We are getting a puppy for Christmas this year! Actually the kids and I are leaving to get her tomorrow after school. She is in Northern Arkansas. We will stay with my friend Susan 2 nights in Little Rock and hope to be back home Saturday night.

The attached picture was taken by the current owner on 11-28-09. The puppy is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who will be 10 weeks old on Thursday. Isn't she adorable!!! Those big eyes just did me in. We are all over the top excited, the kids especially!

We have a long list of names for her but have decided not to name her until we have her home. Rob is working on his last final of the semester this weekend and won't be going with us. Wish me luck as I will spend 18+ hours driving with 3 kids and a puppy this weekend. Come back to see more puppy pics soon!

0 comments: