Friday, December 11, 2009

A Puppy for Christmas


That's right! We did it! Rob and I finally agreed to be dog owners again. The kids have wanted a puppy ever since Berkley died. I just was not ready. And frankly neither were my kids. BUT I think Rhett and Kolby are old enough to share the responsibilities of pet ownership. So this year when Rhett said Mom all I really want for Christmas is a dog, I couldn't think of a reason to say no. After lots of research and internet searching we found our puppy. She was in Northern Arkansas so it was a beast of a trip to get her! But I took the kids out of school and we got to spend two nights with good friends on the way so it wasn't so bad. So here she is. Our little "Lady." Merry Christmas to us! :)






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

She is a beautiful puppy. I hope she provides your family with many wonderful years of love and companionship. We had a dog named Lady and my Mom would always joke about the time she opened the back door and yelled "Lady, come here Lady!" and some woman walking down the street just about had a heart attack thinking she was calling her!

That Girl said...

She's beautiful!