Friday, April 08, 2005

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

Mary Poppins said to use this word whenever you don't know what to say. Well here it is
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.
The biggest "issues" in my life right now are completely unbloggable. Not bad or good, just not bloggable. I like how DJG described these moments as trying to ignore the elephant that is sitting in the center of the room. I have found that when I can't talk about something,, that is all I can think to talk about! UUUGGGHHH! So pardon me for a while blog world! Would someone plaese pass the creamed corn?

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Oh, I so understand. Lots of my winter has been that way. If you ever need a place to vent, feel free to email ... but i do realize you probably have places you do that already, like with people you've actually met!!

:-)

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Steph--boy, do I understand those things. Wanna share--call or email.

Mae said...

Maybe adding a spoon full of sugar will help? Hope it looks better soon. :)

Karen said...

I sure do relate! And then after God has taken everything and done miraculous things with them, you can't even tell everyone what He did... other than that He did something! Rest in that promise... He will make all things work for good.