Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The things they say

Pulled up to the gas station the other night and Kim Mulkey- Robertson (KMR for short) was pumping her gas. She is a celeb in these parts after coaching the Baylor Lady Bears to a national title last Tuesday. Kolby looks at her and excitedly stutters out "Hey it's ... Makenzie's Mom". Bet that is not what she was expecting to hear!

I brought donuts home for the kids from Shipleys. Each had a chocolate sprinkle and a bear claw. Rhett informed me that he didn't want a bear claw... he wanted a Lady Bear claw.

Yesterday watchng the Super Nanny on Oprah. Rhett turns to me and says " Don't ever, ever let her come to our house Mommy."

Last night tucking Kolby in she asked me if I could name the seven "incontinents" .

Kids!

1 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I am tempted to name them...but I'll refrain. The only one I know (not personally, mind you) is "Runny".