Monday, July 11, 2005

Fort Worth Reunion

Last year I shared this picture from our Fort Worth friends reunion here in Waco.

















Here are the FW friends one year later at our reunion this past weekend in Fort Worth. Baby Brooke made her reunion debut! We had an incredible time and loved seeing these precious friends. Honestly I feel more like they are our Fort Worth Family More later!



PS I just finished un-installing HELLO from my computer! The new blogger photo thing is too cool! Last month I learned to download pictures from the camera. This month the blogger photo thing...my pictures feel so liberated! :)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the pics! And I love friend/family reunions too!!

Donna G said...

Wow! That new feature is cool! I will have to get my camera downloaded soon! I may be telling "photo-bucket" by-by too!

The kids are so cute, they grow too fast!

elizabeth said...

What is the blogger photo thing? I am very curious!

SG said...

HA! That makes me laugh! I guess I think the whole world speaks my thing-a-ma-bob language. The proper name for the "blogger photo thing" is the new and improved blogger "add image" button located in the compose mode tool bar. It is so much eaiser to upload pictures AND you can do more than one at a time!:) Bye-Bye Hello!

Gem said...

Sounds cool, I'll have to find that! Hello is a bit awkward to use, although I like having Picasa to organize my photos on my computer.