Friday, July 01, 2005

A sign?

For the first time in over two years I have had the house to myself overnight. Yesterday and today are the hottest days of the year to date with a heat index of 102. Last night, while in full closet clean out mode, the air conditioner's fan motor died! It was a balmy 87 degrees in here by 10 o'clock. I called the air condtioner people this morning and they had the air up and working by noon today...but still, I can't help but wonder if I should take all this as a sign to stop cleaning? :)

4 comments:

Donna G said...

I think the STOP sign is clear! Of course I would, I hate to clean!

kick back, watch some tennis, sip some mimosas or something cold and enjoy having the house to yourself. You could even watch a Lifetime movie all the way through!

Susan - said...

You are going too far when you alphabetize your blog friends! ha

elizabeth said...

God does work in mysterious ways! Put your feet up and relax!

Mae said...

I talked it over w/ Jesus and He said "Yep." So I'm thinking I'll agree w/ the dude.