Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday's Child


This morning I took Ella Kate to the doctor for her 18 month check. All is well. EK was really good and such a flirt! She covered her eyes during her shot and whimpered just a bit. Then when it was over and the nurse said she did a great job, EK clapped for herself. The nurse and I had a good laugh and joined her in clapping.

All ready to go to the doctor! EK LOVES these boots!

Ella Kate insisted on carrying her MOMO purse the whole time. She snatched a few grins from strangers as she pranced in and out of the doctors office. This girl makes me laugh!

My mom brought us some home made granola yesterday and suggested I give it to Ella Kate for her snacks. I did. Do you think she liked it?
Evidentally she ate all the raisins out and dumped the rest while I was looking for the phone.

I think I am going to ask Santa for a Roomba next year, and maybe new floors?

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Jacinda said...

such a cutie! I love how all of your children look so much alike!

Beaner said...

Now that my kids are 8 & 6, i have forgotten how tiring a toddler can be! I signed up to be the Nursery Co-ordinator this month & the last 2 Sundays I have had to come home & take a nap!!! They ARE adorable at least!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had me some of them boots! :)

Meredith

Amy S. Grant said...

Those boots are to die for!

I have a really good homemade granola recipe, too. My kids don't like it, either.

elizabeth said...

I made homemade granola last week and all my kids hated it. Back to cold cereal!

Anonymous said...

My kids will eat granola if it is mixed with a little peanut butter and honey. Roll it into little balls. Just a thought if you are trying to get your kids to eat granola.

Meredith

Unknown said...

She reminds me of Kolby! Miss yall