Monday, August 04, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot

Yes it is hot. And yes we are going to Six Flags this week. Pray for us!


I thought I had a ton of pictures from the last weeks but I have lost them on this computer somehow. Afraid I may have accidentally deleted them. Who needs pictures from their 20th High School reunion anyway?AAACCKKK! (Yes, I am screaming on the inside!)

But here are some cute pictures of Rhett from Baylor B-Ball camp last week with his favorite Baylor player Mamadou Diene! (Mom-a-doo G-n)

Rhett is a bit camera shy and would not get his picture taken with Mamadou until he saw his friend Thomas do it.


Now he tells me the pictures will be worth lots of money someday when Mamadou plays for the Mavericks (?) and he (Rhett) is a famous golf, baseball or football player! :) Dream big kiddo! This Mama-will-do whatever it takes to cheer you on all the way!
However, it must be noted that when I asked "What is the best thing that you learned this week?" (in reference to the camp) without hesitation Rhett put his arm in his shirt to demonstrate his answer, "How to arm toot!"
Well now... That was money well spent, wouldn't you say? :)
Not sure the ranks of pro sports are ready for Rhett!

Have a great week bloggies!

5 comments:

Susan - said...

It is about time he learned that! tee hee

On keeping cool: I bought these things on-line, but then I saw them at Wal-Mart. They look like a bandana floded up, but you soak them in water and they swell up with this gel stuff and then you wear it around your neck. Not a fashion statement, but they work.

Susan - said...

Um - that was supposed to be FOLDED.

Anonymous said...

SG-

Go to Fiesta Texas instead! Only one more hour's drive and a water park included! Also, should be cooler from the hurricane. Just came back from there yesterday and it was wonderful. We actually got cool in the water park! FYI - their free tickets for reading are good there, too.
Carrie

Beaner said...

Where did you get this version of 'For Good'? I love it!!!!

SG said...

Beaner
It's a young girl out of California. Her first name is Danille? Click the project playlist url for more info. I too LOVE IT!!!