Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost 3 and full of 'tude!


EK will be three in a week or so! Can you believe that??? I have so many Ella Kate stories that I need to write down before we forget them. But for now I'm just going to post some of these pics taken to put on her "Dora" birthday invitations from Wal-Mart's photo center. Before you go thinking I am creative to do a photo invite, I must confess. They did have any Dora fill-in-the-blank invitations at any store I have been to in the last month. What's up with that???? So we did the photo ones. (The impromptu after VBS photo session to get ONE good picture could be a whole other blog post.) Since we didn't get that one picture, I made the collage above for the invitation. Below are the pics that didn't make the collage. I think we managed to catch the many sides of Ella Kate's personality in these pics. OH that girl!















OK that last one is a little scary. What a mess. We love her so much and thank God for blessing us with this funny, sweet, happy girl!
Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

Nellie said...

Oh, my! She is just quite a little diva, isn't she? And we have one just like her. Miss Vivie turned three earlier this year. :)