Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Last Day of School!

I lost my camera and could not take my traditional teacher pictures this morning. But I found it and took after school pictures. All three of my kids seemed to have grown so much this year! But especially KOLBY!


Our girl is getting so tall! Love these days and these pictures but they are pulling a bit at my Mommy heart.

In other news, we have had a really crazy week. The end of school is always nuts but then my Dad fell and had a terrible time until he was able to have surgery this morning. The surgery went well but he is off his feet for at least another 3 months. Considering he is just now starting to get around after his fall last October... Well this is not good news! But he is receiving excellent care now and we are happy for that! More later.

Happy Summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kolby's face looks slimmer. Wow, they are growing up so fast!

Susan