Sunday, October 10, 2004

Feel Better

Just wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments and e-mails.
Today is a much better day. It is Sunday after all.

Yesterday at my lowest, my sweet little boy slowly walked up to me hand behind his back, concealing a present for me. "Mama here's a frappo for your headneck to feel better." Sweet, sweet boy. He was bringing me my favorite thing to cheer me up and cure my headache.

But my favorite thing wasn't the Mocha Frappucino. It was the love and thoughtfulness of the one who brought it. And yes, it worked. I felt much, much better.

Rhett's gesture made me think. Do you think God really wants my human gifts, worship and sacrifices, or is it the heart and love of the giver that will please Him most? Hhhmmm. May we all worship Him with the heart of a loving three year old.
Blessings!

1 comments:

Donna G said...

How well you summed up what God wants of us. Are our hearts really so hard to give? I know, sometimes that is the hardest thing of all.