Monday, October 18, 2004

Pass the Allegra, please!

Hey blog family!
Sorry, I have been out of it. Still recovering from last Saturday. The walk went very well, more on this soon. Right now I am dealing with a allergy attack turned sinus infection. All my spare moments have been spent sleeping and doing laundry. Our dryer is broken (going on week two). I have to go across the street to my Moms to dry. It's dragging my least favorite chore out even more. More soon... head exploding .. too hard to cough and type... Good night!

MAE ANNE HALE YOU SOOOO ROCK! WE THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!

3 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Steph--
Yes, there is a reception thingy on Saturday right after Homecoming chapel in the atrium of the new performing arts building. COME! All the roommates will be there and others, I've heard. It would be cool to see you. We leave EARLY in the morning for the airport. Our flight is at 7am if that gives you any indication. Everyone's asleep--I need to be too. Hope to see you. I'll be checking email every other day or so. Blessings. Hug your family for us.

Mae said...

You're welcome. Get some rest and FEEL BETTER! :)

Donna G said...

Hope you feel better soon. I can relate to the broken dryer. Mine was broken for a week and I draped clothes all over the house, then just decided not to wash till it was fixed. I had already scoped out the closest laundromat, but the husband came through and got it fixed. Hope yours is fixed soon too, the things we take for granted....