Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thankful

I am thankful for...

...My healthy strong husband who works so hard and loves us so completely

...My children who amaze me everyday with their creativity and ever developing personalities. There is no doubt a great God in control who allowed these precious little people to come from Rob and me!

...Our parents who support us 100 % with all their hearts in everything we do. I can't imagine our lives without them and I don't want to have to!

... My sweet sister who will not be here tomorrow because she is having the time of her life in San Francisco. Sari had a hard year last year, but she truly loves her life right now and I am so very happy for her. I am thankful God has taken care of her with plans only he could know! She is such a blessings to us!

... My extended family. Moving to Waco seemed easy because of our family here. There are things we miss about our independent metro-plex life, but we would not trade back! For the past four years my big family has been the source of much joy and laughter. We have demolished many a restaurant together! :) We take up an entire section at church. Like me, my kids think of their cousins as their best friends. They all have several adults they trust and love around to turn to if Rob and I aren't there. I am very blessed to be related to these people and their incredible spouses. God has been so good to us!

... My friendships. Can you imagine life with out friends who share the core values of your life? God has blessed and provided me with so many great friends at church, in our neighborhood, in the community, in Rob's work, from both Kolby's and Rhett's schools, from our past, even from blog world (:) You guys are my cheering squad and I love you all!) and in every area of my life. For as far back as I can remember God has surrounded me with good friends who had incredible impacts on my life. If I am half the friend you all are to me, then you know how much I love and appreciate you !

... My church family. I don't always appreciate this body as I should. Since we moved here I have met some incredible people who love my kids and love and support each other in a way that only church can. We are blessed to be part of Crestview.

...Most of all I am thankful for God's love and faithfulness. I am ashamed to think of all the times I haven't said thank you to him when I should have. Is there an hour that goes by that he does not provide for or bless me? I am thankful for his grace and his unconditional care. I am thankful that he is faithful. I can never thank him enough!!!

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that we enjoy an attitude of gratitude through out the year! God bless you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

{No sarcasm today, but I am thankful for great people like you who "get" me}

Susan - said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You deserved it. I am so happy for you that you are so blessed.