Thursday, February 22, 2007

New blogger

I had to switch to the new blogger. So I did. I don't see much difference and that's OK. Several have been saying they can not comment on my blog for some reason. Maybe this will help. And what is up with the labels? I don't want labels. Stubborn, aren't I?

Lots going on around here but nothing too exciting. Again that's not a bad thing. I think I am in a rut. What is scary is I sorta like my rut. But I am getting that Spring cleaning fever so maybe I can at least make the rut a little more organized and clean to live in.

Ella Bella is rolling all over the house. It scares me to think her brother was walking at nine months because that is only a month and a half away. Kolby was closer to 12 or 13 months. I can handle that. Even with a sinus infection and three teeth threatening to break through on her top gum, EK is such a happy good little baby. I am SOOOOOO grateful for that.

T-Minus 8 days to the big slumber party...and the invitations just went out today. Is it crazy that I want to have my carpets cleaned before I have 6-8 girls (we cut back:) spend the night? Yeah. I thought so. I am counting on these girls to entertain themselves a bit. It should be fun. Really. Do I sound convinced?

Rhett starts Spring soccer today with his first practice. Last Fall's team was so fun. It was all friends and church people. This Spring Rhett and Justin are the only boys we know.Rob and Robby are coaching again. This is a bit more serious league that is all boys. We are really looking forward to seeing how the boys do in a more competitive atmosphere. Rhett is too excited. He has had his soccer practice clothes on since 7:50am. The boy is nothing if not enthusiastic about his sports.

So yesterday in the Target parking lot the van temperature thingy read 90 degrees. 90 degrees!!! A week ago it was 18 degrees. Welcome to Spring in Texas!

Grey's Anatomy is killing me. So the title of tonight's episode has the word miracle in it, which suggest Meredith is not dead. (as if) Seems like the word miracle is way over used and way under appreciated these days. Have you noticed? But anyway, if Grey's keeps this up I will have Thursday nights from 8-9 free again. However as mad as it made me, I have to last week's show was great . I mean "made me get misty and then laugh out loud two seconds later" great. But you must consider that the only other thing I watch regularly is whatever is on Nick Junior , Cartoon Network or Disney in the mornings. After hours of Tom and Jerry or Wow Wow Woobsy, any show would look great. Thoughts?

Is anyone else really sad about the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing? Do you find yourself hoping that of all the possibilities that someone better will surface to raise that sweet baby girl? Do you find yourself wondering how someone who had so much at one time could leave such a mess behind? I know she was known as a crazy slutty druggy nut, but I still feel for her. And that sweet baby! So sad. I think this whole deal has encouraged Rob and I to update our will(s). We have had two kids since the last one(s) . If all the parties involved in this Anna Nicole mess had left clear updated wills there wouldn't be nearly so much drama. Except for the paternity issues. But maybe if it was clear where the $$$ was going,there would not be so many ready to get their hands on the baby. I find myself praying for that baby.

I also find myself praying for this baby. AND it looks like he is getting a little better every week. Talk about your miracles. WOW! And he is so cute! Thank God for these precious babies. He must really love us all to trust us with such precious little ones! All babies are miracles. All babies.

Guess that's about it. So even on the new blogger you still get the same random Thursday blog post from me! Not even new blogger can change my blogging! :) Happy Thursday!!!

6 comments:

Jacinda said...

I told Chris I almost wished that they would just give that baby girl to someone completely independent and NEVER tell her where & who she came from! That may sound awful but imagine growing up with this much baggage. Poor thing. Hopefully she can grow up right!

SG said...

Don't you just wish they could give her to some sweet couple who can't have a baby and couls care less about her possible fortune or paternity? At least she is very wanted. I just hope it is for the right reasons.

Amy S. Grant said...

I enjoy your blogging, so don't let the new blogger change a thing!

And yes to all you said about Anna Nicole. And the baby girl. I have had the same thoughts about hoping and praying for a better life for her.

Susan - said...

OK, let me try again. I have had alryngitis on and off for weeks or I would just call you.

That whole Anna Nicloe thing is such a mess. I too pray for that baby.

Miss you guys.

Susan - said...

Umm, that was supposed to be LARYNGITIS. At least I was able to post finally.

SG said...

SJ I really miss you too! And I am so relieved because I couldn't imagine what alryngtis was!