Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bow Heaven

A few weeks ago we were in the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco and found the mother-of-all-bow stores. Well today, I was throwing out my receipt and saw that they have a web site. And they do!!!!! I've already placed an order.

Here is my favorite bow so far for Ella Kate.... (This is the baby model not Ella Kate ... But as soon as I can I will put a picture of her on here in her cute hot pink bow!)

The bows are about the same price as they are at Dillards, but seem better made and ready to go the distance. This head band bow comes in 13 (YES! 13!!!!!) colors and sales for $9.The cloth headbands are great as they are very stretchy and appropriate for ages 6 months to 5 years... So no mashed in elastic "headache inducing" indentations on the sweet lil' babies head! Yeah!

This place also has tons of differnt sizes, sorts and colors of bows. If there is a little cutie putie in need of a bow in your life you can find them here. Or if that does not work go to warmingtheheart.com. They also have super sweet diaper bags!

Anyone have any favorite baby/kid web sites they want to share?

6 comments:

Jacinda said...

I started to browse the link and then decided I have too much to do and will have to come back to it later. It looks like a good one-thanks for passing it along!

Beaner said...

Just wondering if bows are a "Southern thing"? I don't see any kids wearing bows around here.

SG said...

Yes beans it probably is a southern thing. To me a baby girl just isn't all the way dressed unless she has something onher head. My mother used to put tiny bows in my hair with karo syrup! Hair and syrup mixed make me nautious so I prefer the non-binding stretchy headband type until the babe has enough hair to hold a bow... And for my babies that is at least a year or two.

Does anyone else have problems with the new blogger forgetting you and making you sign in every time you comment?

Donna G said...

Yes...that is why I left Blogger...

Thanks for the website...my babies need something till they get some hair...!! Seems to be hereditary, Matthew was almost bald till he was over a year old too.

Anonymous said...

FYI...the beaded socks they have on that site for $6 or $8...I can/have made those and sold them for $5. I can do whatever colors and beads to match whatever!

Lisa Johnson

Amy S. Grant said...

Now THAT is a bow. You know they have to be at least half the size of baby's head to count. :)

And please...I'm on a mission to get everyone over to Wordpress. You'll wonder how you ever got along without it before.