Thursday, April 05, 2007

9 Months Old

My baby is 9 months old! How is that possible? It's going so fast! I know I always say that, but it is! Somebody slow this ride down!!!!

God blesses me everyday through my little Ella Bella. She makes me laugh out loud. She makes me stop and rock, rock. She reminds me that it is good to hug and give wet kisses at least two or three times a day. She is a bit of a mama's girl right now, and I am honored. It's really the best feeling on earth to have someones face light up every time you walk in the room. Ella Kate makes me want to wrinkle my nose when I smile, and eat cheerios as a snack. She is quite a handful right now, but not in a bad way. She is our sweet baby girl and we all love her so much!



Ella Kate is almost well from her fever virus. This week two more little teeth made their way to the surface, so she has 6 teeth! She is a crawling queen! Just discovered doors and drawers (help!!!) and is pulling up on anything that will stay still long enough for her to get her feet anchored! We are having some fum times!

This week she discovered the trampoline and LOVES it! Though I think her favorite part was getting to hang with the big kids. She was so pleased to be up there in the center of it all. She loves her brother and sister so much and speed crawls to try to keep up with them!
She was quite tickled when I put her on the counter and slid her back up under the cabinets to keep her as far away from the edge as possible. She just laughed and laughed! I guess she thought her crazy Mommy had lost it putting the baby on the counter like she was groceries or something. It was so funny, like she knew she did not belong there.

Speaking of things that DO NOT BELONG... They are predicting SLEET and near freezing temperatures here in Central Texas for EASTER! Wish I had known that before I bought the girls matching islet sleeveless dresses!!! Oh well.

I am the Historian for PTA. All year I have thought it was a pretty cushy job. But then there is this little matter of a PTA Scrapbook that is due for Competition at the end of the month. I should have been working on it all year long. Anyone want to guess when I started on it? Yeah. So, I now remember why I love to scrapbook (creative, memory recording, artsy thing to do) and why I haven't scrap booked in five years ( kids, life, takes up the whole dining room {which is reserved for laundry folding most days} and darn it, you have to keep up with so much stuff!) I was hoping this would inspire me to get past Rhett being born in his baby book and to start Ella Kate's, but so far...it's not happening. If you need me in the next three weeks, I will be in the dining room scrap booking.

So More to come soon!

Happy Easter Weekend!

1 comments:

Susan - said...

Love the pictures. It still blows me away that you have another child. It seems unreal to me. She is a cutie.