Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still scrapbooking....

In case you missed me saying this last week... I am the Historian for PTA. All year I have thought it was a pretty cushy job. But then there is this little matter of a PTA Scrapbook that is due for Competition at the end of the month. I should have been working on it all year long. Anyone want to guess when I started on it? Yeah. So, I now remember why I love to scrapbook (creative, memory recording, artsy thing to do) and why I haven't scrap booked in five years ( kids, life, takes up the whole dining room {which is reserved for laundry folding most days} and darn it, you have to keep up with so much stuff!) I was hoping this would inspire me to get past Rhett being born in his baby book and to start Ella Kate's, but so far...it's not happening.
Here are some EKG pictures. Seriously how did she get to be 9 months old already?????


The last one seems to grow the fastest! NO FAIR!!!

This is one of my favorite EK expressions, crinkled nose and all!

Toodle-ooo! If you need me in the next three weeks, I will be in the dining room scrap booking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby. My last baby seemed to grow and change the fastest also. Now she is 22 and expecting an baby. Enjoy this time but know that there are many good times ahead too!

SG said...

Thanks anon! My Mom says the same thing about times to come. Good advice!