Saturday, April 07, 2007

Not your typical Bluebonnet pictures...

Yes, it is snowing here today. So I had to take our first ever snow and blue bonnet pictures!

























Blue eyes in the blue bonnets.



















Ella Kate was a bit overwhelmed with her first snow and first blue bonnets the day before her first Easter.



























Kolby and Rhett loved it!



























Blue bonnets on ice!



























Not your typical day before Easter in Texas pictures... Our house today.


















Pond near by.


















Hope it doesn't keep the Easter bunny away!



























Ella Kate loved the snow...from indoors!



























Happy Easter from snow covered Texas!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much snow y'all have had. We've had zero snow this year and that's fine with me. Although, I hate to see the foliage on my crepe myrtles frozen.

elizabeth said...

We took our bluebonnet pictures last night with much different results!

All of my roses have broken limbs. So sad!

Beaner said...

Snow in Spring stinks, but it's unique & beautiful too, in it's own way! The pictures are gorgeous! Happy Easter!

mom23 said...

Yeah, this is nuts! I'm so loving your pictures you've shared!! Ella Kate gets cuter and cuter with each day!

MDM said...

cute pictures and kids!

Amy S. Grant said...

Happy Easter to you too! I can't believe the snow you have had. Crazy. Love the pictures. :)

lauren said...

I loved the snow! It just looks so strange to see snow and bluebonnets! If James wasn't sick, I'd have done the same thing!

TMK said...

WOW! he just got lots of rain and cold...no snow in San Antonio. Lucky! Weird huh? Your kids are so adorable.