Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IT IS FINISHED...

The PTA Scrapbook that is. All 78 pages of it. I turned it in today. Just 24 hours shy of the deadline.
YEAH!!! IT. IS. FINISHED. Did I mention the 78 pages? In 28 days?
SO now that that is done, I get to take care of all I have let slide while getting the scrapbook done. Laundry...endless loads of laundry. Vacuuming...I'm not sure what color our carpet is supposed to be. And I think there is a dining room underneath all that scrapbook stuff!
.
I'll be back in a few days after I dig out!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hooray for you!

Mae said...

Whoo~hoo!!! Who needs a dining room anyway? Ours is a playroom until the kiddos are big enough to make it upstairs to the bonus room w/out Mommy or Daddy. Yours... well, just call it SG's scrapbook central!

Clarissa said...

Our house looks like that most ofthe time. Just knock it all off the table and into the floor and make Kolby and Rhett clean it up.

:-)

mom23 said...

I can't believe I forgot to tell you! I saw your scrapbook the next day at the conference and it was awesome. I took my time carefully looking over every page and admiring the detail and love you put into it - it was awesome! I'm so proud of you!! And your school!

Amy S. Grant said...

Lucky, Tracy! I would like to take a peek too at your talented artwork!

Hope you're done digging out. If you're like me you're probably piled up with a bunch of other stuff by now. :)

SG said...

Thanks Tracy! It is hard to give the scrapbook to the school now. I have become very attached to it! Our lives just intersect all over the place don't they. We ARE goingto have to meet for lunch this summer!