Sunday, July 23, 2006

EKG Week 2 ~ Photo Blog

I discovered many things about my world during week two! I love this cat who sings to me as I get my diaper changed! This is one of Mommy's favorite pictures!

While I have been hanging at home, my siblings have kept on the go. This is my big sister dressed for Cowboy day at Camp last week.
Rhett and Justin on their way out to the water park!

My big brother really digs me now! He loves to hold me.

At my two week check I was still a bit jaundiced so I have been catching some rays to break down those billy rubins! I weigh 8 lbs and 3 oz and have grown 3/4 on an inch!

Very interesting! Every time I open my eyes, she takes my picture!

This was my first big family dinner with lots of cousins and big people to hold me! I slept most of the time but loved the attention!
My Daddy and his kids...chilling and watching a movie before bedtime.

My brother, sister and me in our PJs.

Look! I wore something not pink! I wore blue one day too, but spit up before Mommy could get a picture.
Next week when this yucky cord falls off I can take a real bath in my cute duck tub...Until then I will tolerate these spounge baths.
This swing is cool for about 20 minutes...Then I like to be held or sleep in my basket again.

More to come!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Nellie said...

Ella Kate is just adorable! Looks like everyone is adjusting well to the family of five. :)

elizabeth said...

What a cutie! I was so glad to get to see her again Saturday night! I especially love the one with the three kids in their pjs.

The one and only really good picture I have of my three kids was taken when ME was one week old! If only she looked the same, I would blow it up to a 16 x 20 and frame it! Who knew at that time that taking a picture of the three of my would become the bain of my existance?

mom23 said...

How beautiful! You have such gorgeous children! I can just see there is so much love in your family.

Donna G said...

I think the first one would be my favorite picture too!!

Susan - said...

Awwwwwww! Great pics!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

These are great pictures but you just about gave me a heart attack. I looked at the title of your post and thought that precious baby had a heart problem and had to have an EKG! Whew glad to be wrong about that!

Clarissa said...

Now, where are the pictures of mom?

Beaner said...

My thoughts exactly, Clarissa! But the pics are adorable - esp. that first one!

Mae said...

Steph, this is just precious!!! Reading about EK and seeing all of my friends here w/ tiny babies is ALMOST enough to give me baby syndrome again! HAH's first b-day is in less than 3 WEEEKS ~ CaUtIoN: DiStuRBed mOtHeR should be printed on everything I own or come into contact w/. It's SOOO hard to wrap my mind around. I'm so glad that you're really getting to soak up every minute w/ the kiddos. :)

jettybetty said...

I love the pics! She's beautiful!

Blessings! ;-)

John Owens said...

Hey SG. Long time since either of us have commented. :) Hope you're doing well.

I won't be able to get to Waco this time, but I'll be back out here alot, so maybe I can squeeze in worship in Waco or something.

TMK said...

Beautiful children! I love photo blogs. Enjoy your bundles of joy.