Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One Week Old Today! ~ A Picture Blog

It's hard to believe that our baby girl is one week old today! It has gone by fast, yet at the same time, it's hard to think of our lives with out her! Here are some pictures of Ella Kate's first week. All is going well. I will update this post and type more later.

Hanging with my family the first night home.

Doing time in the billy bed. I was glad to see that thing go!

My first trip was back to the hospital for a billy rubin check. My second trip was to see Dr K for a newborn check on Monday.

Sun bathing to get those billys down.

Watchng the All Stars with the guys.

My sister loves me so much!
I'm going to have "flash" burn if they keep taking pictures of me!
I have more hair than my brother or sister did at this age...and of course Mommy had to take a picture to document this!

We love our sweet one week old baby girl!

13 comments:

Nellie said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. You sound so much like my daughter after she had her third baby in April. She was a little anxious about having a third baby (surprise!), but now she says she can't imagine their family without Vivian. Her other two are 4 yrs. and 21 months. So glad all is going well.

MDM said...

You guys are so blessed!! She is a little angel. I really love the picture of her in pink all stretched out tanning. Cant' wait for more updates!

lauren said...

She is so sweet and precious!! There's just nothing like 3rd children! ;) I love seeing Kolby hold her. Keep posting lots of pics!

Donna G said...

So incredibly sweet! She looks so big to me!

jettybetty said...

Naaahhh--she won't get flash burn--please keep taking pictures--she's adorable--and I love the pictures!

Beaner said...

Great pictures, especially that last one! (When are you gonna let Dad hold the camera & get a shot of YOU & Ella Kate?)

SG said...

I have had a few e-mails saying the same thing beans! We joke that my kids will never know what their Mom looked like. I really don't like pictures, but yes we have a few. I might post one soon. :)

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

What a sweet baby girl! She has a fantastic birthday! She shares it with my sweet hubby, he has got 40 years on her though! Keep posting pictures, she is just too cute not to photograph! A a picture or two of her Mom would be nice too!

Anonymous said...

That is one pretty baby!!!

Susan - said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Mae said...

I just wanted you to know that the first thing I did after tucking HAH in was jet upstairs to check on EK ~ we've been on the road for ever 12 hours driving home from Pawleys Island and I was SOOOO anxious to see pics of her. Congrats Steph and family!!!!

Seriously, could she look ANYMORE like Kolby and Rhett????

TMK said...

She is too precious! Congrats! Enjoy that little gift.

Amy S. Grant said...

I love seeing those pictures. My three girls are standing here ooohing and aaahing. We've been at camp this week, so they haven't gotten to see her yet!

Funny - they said, "Oh, the baby was born!" They feel like they know our blog family too.