Monday, July 03, 2006

We have a plan!!!

Wednesday is the day.
Unless she decides to come earlier.
I'm at a three.
He says she is head down and guestimates she is about 8 lbs.
Woah!
We have tickets to the Ranger game in Arlington tomorrow night.
I think we will skip it.
My doctor is going to the said Ranger game.
I hope the baby doesn't come on 4th of July!
I would like my doctor to be at her birth.
Both Kolby and Rhett were born on Wednesday mornings.
Both weighed 8.6 and were 20.5 inches long.
They looked just alike, well, except that one area!
People say they are twins four years apart.
So I wonder if we are going to have a triplet...
Or maybe a totally different looking baby!
Much to think about for the next 40 or so hours!
I have to admit I am excited.
My blood pressure is currently reflecting that.
Must settle down!
Stay tuned!

9 comments:

Susan - said...

I am so excited! I bought you (her, actually) something today. Can't wait to meet the new addition.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited, too! Please tell her about the people all over the world that prayed for her and waited for her to get here!

Donna G said...

I love having a plan....especially since it will be hard to check the computer tomorrow...

Jacinda said...

Yea! I am so excited for you!

Amy S. Grant said...

I'm excited too!! This is reminding me of us all awaiting the triplets over at Donna's blog.

Don't ya just love it that we can feel so a part of things with sisters we've never even met in person?

Praying the baby keeps on cookin til Wednesday!

Clarissa said...

Settle down! Deep, slow breaths! Stay calm, mama!

jettybetty said...

I'm excited, too! Praying for all of you...

Mae said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Susan - said...

By the way, my money is on a triplet. It would be fun to see a baby that looks like you, though.