Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wanted: a (working) mouse in my house

I am blogging from my parents because my computer mouse won't move! It has been frozen in one spot on my computer screen for three days. I can't point and click. I can't open anything. My computer will start up and be just fine but I can't do a thing with it without that silly little mouse! Funny how dependent I have become on that little moving arrow on my computer screen! All my addresses, all my pictures, all my favorite sights are out of reach as long as I can't click.... And birth announcements are a bit hard to do with out a computer to print them on!

Hopefully it's just the mouse. As sooon as I get out and about I hope I can pick up a cheap mouse and be back in business... But our computer is a dinosaur as far as computers go, so each time there is a problem I am afraid that it is the end! I need to get something to back up my old harddrive! I would lit6erally go into mourning if I lost everything on that computer! Any ideas?

Must run for now! Hope to be back to blogging soon...Amoung 100 other things I want to do on my computer, I have two week old pictures that I am aching to upload and post! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Susan - said...

I have been checking everyday waiting on those 2 week pics! Good luck.

Donna G said...

Good luck....there are services that can back up your hard drive in the event of an emergency.

You should probably burn your pictures to CD, and any other important files...

Amy S. Grant said...

You could borrow Sweetie, Blackie and Zippy...but I don't think that's what you had in mind. (They are really cute though.)

Good luck! We'll be watching for pics.

Jenni said...

You can also get a portable hard drive pretty cheap and just copy all your document and photo files over....