Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Coming (Not So) Soon...

Revised. We interrupt the regularly scheduled "solo tour de holiday home" to bring you a sick baby, two school Christmas parties and various other small crises. Stay tuned as we should be back to our regular scheduled program by Saturday... Lord willing and the creek don't rise!

Ok. I could not get it together to participate in Boo Mama's tour of homes (like the almost 400 people who did get it together participate... Did you know there were so many Mommy bloggers?) But in the spirit of keeping up with the latest blog trends (ha!) and all things Christmas, I decided to have my own little tour. Tomorrow. If you want to join along on your blog, just post pictures of your decked halls on Thursday...or Friday...or even Saturday. We'll be here all week! (Tracy and Jenni~ You can just leave yours up a bit longer.)
No need to link or post a code. Just leave a comment here and I will be sure to drop by. Oh, and if you want to include a favorite recipe, that would be fun, but not necessary. And... there is still time to join Boo Mamas merry band. I assure you her tour will get you far more blog traffic than my little knock-off low tech tour! So check back later and hopefully I will have posted my own little holiday tour of home.
Now go deck those halls and take lots of pictures!
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

SG said...

Ok maybe not so soon. Ella kate has 102.5 and i have 5 dozen cookies to make for Thursday! YIKES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! P was up all night, two nights in a row(maybe he's finally teething) and Grace is coughing her head off. My husband thinks it's because I made her go to the nursery at church where the worker told us she was sick as we were picking up our kids. I think this is not exactly helpful of him. Who cares where they got sick? But at least I only have to make 2 dozen Christmas tree shaped cookies and not five! Hope EK feels better. I'm sure you know this but strep, RSV and pneumonia are running rampant in our town!

mom23 said...

Oh no!

And I'm missing some of the Hewitt conveniences. The other night I tried to make a "Bush's" dinner (healthier of course, but not the same w/o the gravy) and I really really need my van vacuumed out. Sure I can go through a car wash at the gas station; but its not the same as Genie. No were close. Indulge for me!! You know, when the kids are better. Hugs!

Susan - said...

Hope EK is feeling better!

Susan - said...

I've taken the pictures, now I need to do the rest. Soon, I promise.

Amy S. Grant said...

If I posted pictures of my house right now DHS would come and remove my children.