Saturday, December 29, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This will be my last post of 2007. I hope it has been a good year for you. I also hope that 2008 will bring you much joy and love and bring you closer to our Father.

When she was 16, Amy Grant wrote the words to the second song on my playlist. I believe she was inspired to write those words at such a tender age. I first heard this song before I was a teenager and it continues to speak to me all these many years later. In fact it means much more today than it did back then. As I pen my 2008 New Years Resolutions, it helps me to remember all I ever have to be is what HE makes in me.

God bless you as you and yours ring in the New Year!

WOO HOO! 2008!

Oh, and just listen to the chorus of ABBA's "Happy New Year..."
I love ABBA and this song, but the lyrics are a bit bleak in places! (1989. I was a freshman at ACU! WOW! )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Mer

Amy S. Grant said...

Happy New Year! I'm enjoying the slide show - great family pictures!

Anonymous said...

The Martina McBride song, "Anyway" is the one that continues to speak to me. I lost a loved to cancer on New Year's Eve. Sometimes life hurts unspeakably, but God is good and you have to live life and risk the hurt "anyway." Thanks for letting your light shine and sharing your family. It's a comfort.

Karina