Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Slide Show/The After Tour

Though it is really too late in the game for Boo Mama's Holiday tour, I thought I would post my own little holiday after tour.

SO... For your viewing pleasure, here is a little glimpse inside our house decorated for the holidays. I did not get to put out my Christmas Village this year because it is too breakable for little EK. We also had to move some of the more breakable/precious decorations up and out of EK's reach. I made everything as unbreakable as possible! All the ornaments hanging from the chandeliers are plastic.

Hope you had a great Christmas!




P.S. I refuse to get out of my pajamas today... Anyone else up for declaring the day after Christmas "National PJ Day"?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!

Meredith

SG said...

Mere~ I LOVED your Christmas Card picture! It was so great of all of you! Hope you had a great Christmas!

mom23 said...

I LOVE that last picture of the 3 kids! How did you get such a perfect picture?!? And your home is beautiful!

Mae said...

HOLY COW!!! Your decorations are beautiful... and I absolutely love the kiddos' own trees. Great ideas for my own lil' babies. :) I am SOOO with you on Natn'l PJ Day. Been there, doing that as I type. Happy New Year and may the best after Christmas Shopping Deals land on your georgously decorated doorstep.

Susan - said...

Yep, I think I celebrated National PJ day too. Thanks for the tour. I may try to get mine posted today, but then again...

SG said...

Tracy ~ Itsy Bitsy Spider...if we want to get a good picture of the kids Rob stands behind me and sings itsy bitsy spider at the top of his lungs and i click away! he was hoarse by the end of this photo session but we got some good pics! This was my favorite and was our Christmas card.:)
Mae I hope you enjoy every nano second of your vacation!
Get posting SJ!

Totallyscrappy said...

What a festive home! I love the ornaments hung from the lights over the kitchen and dining room tables.
Thank you for inviting me in. Feel free to come over any time!