Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valetines Day!

Wow having three kids at Valentines wore me out this year. 9 teachers gifts and over 50 "Valentines" later, I will be a bit happy to see cupid go! :) But no time to rest! Rob and I head down to Houston today to go to his pre-op appointment. Tomorrow morning he will have surgery to repair his torn labrum. I am a little nervous about how he will feel and what he will be able to do in the coming weeks. I 'm also a little nervous because Ella Kate has become quite the Mommy's girl. I hope she will not give my Mom too much trouble. It's hard to leave a little one at this age. But, aside from the surgery, it will be nice to get away for tonight just Rob and me.
The last time Rob had shoulder surgery, he asked me to marry him. Yes. Rob was under the influence of narcotics when he asked me to be his wife. And I still said yes. Wonder what he will ask me while he is "under the influence" this time? Wonder if I'll still say yes? :) On that note...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

5 comments:

Susan - said...

You wonder if you'll still say yes? You crack me up. Happy Valentine's Day my friend.

Mommy of Boys said...

My husband had that surgery done last year. It wasn't too bad. I had to drive his stick shift car for a while, but it didn't seem terribly inconvenient. Good luck!

SG said...

Susan, Not to marrying him...I already said Yes to that and of course would again! I just don't what zany thing he'll ask or say when he is on pain pills. :)
MOB~ Thanks for that. I am hoping it won't be to bad!

Meredith said...

Praying for a safe trip and surgery.

Meredith

Susan - said...

Then be careful what you say yes to this time. Look where it got you last time. hee hee