Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lipstick






So much for Estee Lauder #710!
Ella Kate has a fascination with lipstick. Yesterday when she fell asleep(or so I thought) watching Elmo in the floor, I thought I could hop in the shower. Mid shower I thought I heard something. I grabbed a towel and went dripping into the living room to find this. It isn't the first time this has happened, just the first time I thought to grab a few pictures before cleaning up. I don't think the rug will survive this one.
This is why God invented Mother's Day Out!

5 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

oh.my.goodness! That is hilarious. At least it is hilarious from hundreds of miles away on a computer screen. I didn't have to deal with the mess!

Thanks for sharing your adventures with Ella Kate. She is Miss Personality!

Jacinda said...

Oh goodness grief! I'm glad you can laugh about it!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Mae said...

Oh bless! When I first glanced at the picture I thought those were burns on her face. SO THANKFUL it's Estee Lauder instead! Want to try Nice by Arbonne? :)

HW said...

Um...I think Ella Kate would do better with more of a peachy shade.