Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Teddy Bear Parade


Today is the Teddy Bear parade at Ella Kate's MDO. Admittedly we didn't do much too dress up our "float" but, the participants sure dressed up! Tu-tu cute! Ella Kate insisted on wearing her tu-tu to school today. Sure her teacher will love me for that came diaper change time! I'm sure I'll have more pictures this afternoon.

It's another crazy busy week in La Casa de Groz. Rob has a HUGE project due Friday and it's week two of my big PTA Fall fundraiser. There is so much involved in these things, then add day to day life with three kids. No wonder my every-three-years friend MIGRAINE decided to rear it's ugly head yesterday! Thank goodeness for that post-baby stash of "feel-better" pills! :)

I'm looking forward to a more relaxed October! Do you think I'll find it?

4 comments:

That Girl said...

I love a parade! I love my bear!

I just hope that Ella doesn't turn out to be the girl that sleeps with a teddy bear when she's 45. (My bear went on my honeymoon - BOTH of them) :) I know, I know - I'm horrible!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hadlee had a teddy bear picnic at MDO today. I can't wait to see pics from it... her bear of choice was Hopeful Heart Care Bear. :)

Gotta love those post baby happy pills.

Shannon said...

Awwwww, I remember those Teddy Bear Parades at MDO. Boy, time flies. Seems like a lifetime ago.

LOVE the YouTube videos! How fun!!

Amee said...

Seeing Ella Kate's Teddy Bear parade picture made me a little teary eyed! O, how I miss Crestview MDO!
She is adorable!