Monday, September 01, 2008

So your saying I'm a bit feely?

I took this survey tonight and this is what happened.




Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESFP)



Your personality type is playful, charming, open minded, and energetic.



Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 5% of all men

You are Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.



HHHHMMMMM?
I dunno.
Maybe.
What do you think?
I think it depends on the mood I'm in when the questions are administered...but evidently I'm a feely type! :) What are you?

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Susan - said...

I don't know if I totally agree (artistic? me?), but here is what mine said:

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

elizabeth said...

I was ESFJ. I put mine on my blog too!

SG said...

So I'm wondering... What are the un-rare personality types???

Anonymous said...

Looks like we're twins. Scooch your 7% self over and make room for this fellow ESFPer. ;)