Sunday, February 13, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

We are recovering from Kolby's big birthday weekend. The party Friday night was really fun. The most special part of the whole weekend for me was having my good friend Susan (aka SJ) come in from Arkansas with her boys. Kolby was elated to open the door and see her good buddy Jonathan! It was a wonderful surprise for her, and a treat for all of us! Just last week Kolby said "Susan is friend who is an aunt." Yes, that sums it up well for me, Susan is a friend who is a sister. Feel free to move back to Texas anytime Ms Susan & family!

The stomach bug has decided to pay me a visit today. It seems to be a rather mild bug. THANK YOU!

Must go help Kolby with her Valentines.

So much going on in blog world this weekend. I am glad to have you all here to share with and learn from. I love this BLOG thing! I hope you enjoy being with someone you love today!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love this blog family too!!! Thanks to you (and everyone else who reads this that "knows" me) for the open and welcome feeling that I get from you. I hate that I am thinking tomorrow will be a poopy day, but it is just so hard for me sometimes to separate romantic love - and my lack thereof - from friend and God love.

Hope you are feeling better soon!! :-)

elizabeth said...

Hey, I haven't heard much from you these past few days. I figured you were busy with party prep. I heard it was lots of fun!

To Jenni, I remember wearing black in protest on Valentines Day 10 years ago. I was fed up with boys and was annoyed with the holiday. Bryon and I started dating 4 months later!