Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blah

So much I could say, not much I want to say. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Seems writers block has hit me this week. Or maybe it is the sunshine...Who wants to type when there is a BEAUTIFUL warm sunny spring day just outside the back door!!!
I grieve for so many grieving in our blog family right now.
My mind just can't seem to focus on much.
I want to plant flowers, weed my garden, clean out the garage, and make my yard look a bit more Spring like! Hoping for a bit of Spring energy to go with the Spring ambitions!
I tell you I have had second thoughts (as well as 3rd, 4th 5th, 6th & 7th) about giving up Ice Tea for lent. I really miss my afternoon and mid-morning pick me up glass of tea! I guess that is the point of Lent. Just 23 more days to go!!! :)

Maybe the blog bug will bite again soon. Do you ever have days/weeks where all you care to type is BLAH BLAH BLAH??

I'll probably just be lurking and commenting on your sites this week . Off to start my spring cleaning! Peace out!
:)

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Yes. On days like that I want to give up blogging FOREVER. But then I come back!

Donna G said...

Since you only gave up Iced Tea, go ahead and have you a Diet Coke. I am sure you will be inspired to write, write, write. Or maybe you'll really get that garage clean...

Stephen Bailey said...

HA! Must be the theme of the day. Should we start a support group?

Mae said...

I have the feeling that that time may come for me in about six months or so. I can't imagine having the energy to take care of the bambino, re-locate, be a good wife, do normal amounts of houseowork, keep up w/ school things, AND blog about it all in an interesting fashion! Rest dear sister and may the blog bug bite when you're ready.