Friday, March 04, 2005

Pray

My dear blog family,
This morning I ask those who are regulars in my blog family to pray for my sister Sari. She is going to be under tremendous pressure for the next few days as she deals with some very heavy work related issues. She will truly need to summons a courage, peace, and strength that can only come from above. Sari is a wonderful kindergarten teacher who loves her students and gives her all to her job. I wish I could say more but I can't. Please do not ask. Just know my over protective big sister fury is alive, well and locked in over drive! It is times like this that I am weak and wish I were in the mob... or queen of the world... I really want someone to hurt for what they have done to my sister, but hurt only begets hurt...right? So if you have a moment, join me in praying that my sister will handle all this well and God,( who we all know is more powerful than the mob and wiser than any earthly ruler), will be glorified. Thank you! Steph

9 comments:

Donna G said...

You got it! I will also pray for you, sometimes its easier to forgive those who hurt us, than it is to forgive them when they hurt the ones we love!!

Susan - said...

You know I will be praying for sweet Sari. DJG is right, we are much harder on people who hurt the ones we love than people who hurt us. If you need to vent, you know where to reach me. Keep us posted as much as you can.

jettybetty said...

I am praying!
JB

Clarissa said...

praying for you both.

K said...

Praying!!!

elizabeth said...

Hey, I hope everything is going to be OK. I certainly understand how fiercely protective older sisters can be! I will pray for Sari.

Mae said...

FINALLY!!! I have been trying to post comment all day ~ stinkin' blogwart.

I've said many little bullet prayers on Sari's behalf today. I hope she is able to make it through this matter smoothly and quickly and enjoy a relaxing weekend.

lauren said...

I have been praying for Sari and will keep praying for peace through this storm. Let her know I am here for her if she needs to talk to a fellow teacher.

Anonymous said...

I am so touched by your response. I want to thank everyone for their comments and prayers! Thank you, thank you, thank you....and thank you Steph! I have a wonderful big sister that always looks out for me....even though she tried to sell me on this blog last summer;)