Sunday, March 20, 2005

Just a quick note... Happy Spring!

Between blogger not letting me post or comment and our Spring Break, I have been absent from blog world for a while.
We have had a great Spring Break! We have been to the zoo , the Children's Museum, Chuck E Cheese, Sea World/ San Antonio and both kids have had fun spending the night with cousins as well as their Aunt and Grands across the street.

It has been busy and gone by too fast. I'm one of those crazy Moms who still looks forward to school breaks and summer! I'm a little sad to see this week come to an end. It's not just that I like having unscheduled time with my kids, I'm partly sad because all that spring cleaning I planned to do just didn't get done. I have become a bit of a slacker when it comes to the house... OK a BIG SLACKER! There are days I can either clean or go... I simply don't have the energy or focus for both and, I'd much rather go! I'm making excuses, I know. Kids grow up but cob webs, soap scum and laundry will always be around, right?

Hope you all enjoy this beautiful day, the first day of Spring!

P.S. I added a new category of links to the right under my blog list called LINKS I LOVE. These are links I go to when I need to smile or need a little laugh. The "Interview with God/ Jesus" link will take you to a site of flash videos that I have used in devotionals. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

It was a beautiful day here in Dallas, too. Our church had a picnic/easter egg hunt today and we couldn't have asked for better weather. I love sunshine with a cool breeze!