Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Happy Birthday Rob!

Not much time for blogging, but this is a very special day I want to acknowledge. My favorite guy in the whole world was born on this day thirty something years ago! He is by far the best person I have ever known. I am very blessed that he is my husband, my best friend, my rock, and the father of our children.

Rob is the kind of guy everyone likes. He has a great sense of humor. He cares about people. He is the hardest working person I know. He never gives up. His bad moods pass quickly. He is faithful and always loyal. He is fun! He trusts God in ways that amaze, inspire and sometimes shame me. Rob is a great Dad. He shows our kids love every day. Of course Rob isn't perfect, but in my eyes, he is really close!

Rob may or may not read this, as he is not the blogging type. But, Honey if you do read this, I wanted to tell you that there just aren't words deep, wide and strong enough to say how very much I love, appreciate, adore and admire you! I am grateful for every year of your life and I live for the life we are building together. I thank God that we met almost ten years ago and that you took a chance "out of your league."AS IF! :) There is no one on this earth I would rather be partnered with for this adventure we call life. I hope, pray, and believe that it will only get better. Thank you for all you are, all you have been, and all you will be to me and our kids. I love you! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Yup, there's just something about guys named Rob ...
Happy Birthday!!

Susie said...

Happy birthday, Rob. You have a very nice wife. : )