Monday, May 23, 2005

Schools Out for Summer.....

In just four more days! YEEEEEHHHAAAWW! Kolby was so excited this morning saying that this is the last Monday morning of school! I think she is a little sad to think she won't see her friends as much, but she is so ready for summer to be here. Aren't we all! :)

The only problem with summer is I have much to do outside and in the 97 plus degree heat, and I just don't want to do it! Have I mentioned that I'm not fond of hot hot weather? That I turn beet red and melt at the first hint of high humidity and high temperatures? I know, I know! I live in the wrong state! Well off to straighten up the house for a committee meeting to plan for next year. :)

P.S. Sorry for the short post, but between Episode 3, family day at L3, and the season finale of Extreme Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives... I am wiped out! :)

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Roll out those
lazy,hazy,crazy days of summer, bring out the hotdogs and pretzels, root beer (the version I taught my kids!)

I love it! Heat and all!

jettybetty said...

I melt in summer, too. How did we end up in Texas??
Thankfully, we have air conditioners now--I think about the Little House on the Prarie days--how did they do it?
I hope you really enjoy summer with the kids!
JB

Jenni said...

The only way I make it in summer is through A/C too. Sometimes I wonder why I am a Texas girl, cause I really can't stand the heat. Oh well.