Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter Parties

Both my kids are out of school Thursday and Friday. Tuesday and Wednesday are their Easter party days. I signed up to make cookies and help with both classe parties at the first of the year before I knew I was going to be prego. YUM YUM Sugar Cookies! Very bad for my resolve no to eat sweets! Is there anything more wonderful an iced sugar cookie?

Rob laughed at me as I was madly icing a batch for Kolby's class last night at 11pm. "Do you have to put icing, candy and coordinated sugar sprinkles on every cookie? " Now what kind of question is that?

Hopefully I'll find the camera and post some pictures. Happy Easter!
Rhett models the cookies and his new summer cut!
The girls hamming while eating the cookies.
Kolby's classThe little brothers hanging out during their big sisters party.

5 comments:

Susan - said...

Rob should know bettter by now than to ask such a question.

Susie said...

You're such a good momma! : ) Doing two kids's school parties while preggo. And the cookies were so cute! (Along with Rhett's haircut) : )

jettybetty said...

It really is hard to beat an iced sugar cookie--and yours are so cute!

Looks like the parties were a huge success!

Anonymous said...

No fair! Emma's letter home said, "No siblings please." I was sad all day. :-(

Those cookies look delicious!
CP

Amy S. Grant said...

"Do you have to put icing, candy and coordinated sugar sprinkles on every cookie? " Now what kind of question is that?

Hilarious!

Those cookies are adorable with all that coordination.